Returns & Exchange Policy
- We will gladly accept any unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags within 07 Days of purchase for an exchange.
- Please return goods with a copy of the invoice and mention the reason for returning the items.
- Customer needs to return the merchandise via traceable delivery i.e. courier or registered post on his own expense to our address.
- Delivery Charges will not be refunded.
- Exchange requests will be processed within 7 working days after receiving the return products.
- For further queries about exchanges and returns, please contact us at email@example.com
- In exchange condition, if the mistake is not from our side customer have to pay both side delivery charges.
Please attached a copy of your name, number & previous order number in order to get an exchange.
You must notify us within 07 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+92) 334 4461615 in case you want to raise a dispute.
You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com or call us on ((+92) 334 4461615 within 07 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will have to send the defective product back to ESO within 07 days of purchase. Upon receipt, ESO shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
We have no policy for refund, however in case of non-availability of the article, or if the received item is in a flawed condition, a coupon of the same amount will be issued which will be availed online only.
ESO has the right to cancel orders for reasons such as - item is out of stock, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.